Valerie Dounias Portfolio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valerie Dounias Portfolio

www.valeriedounias.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Denial Of Love And Lust

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mickieh
Admin
mickieh

Female
Number of posts : 391
Registration date : 2007-05-24

Denial Of Love And Lust Empty
PostSubject: Denial Of Love And Lust   Denial Of Love And Lust Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 10:11 pm

The ruthless truth that collides my true independent spirit confronts me to see without any colored glasses. It takes over body and soul…
Can I not be lost inside the fantasy of a true pleasure that’s everlasting; should I of all people not be of worthy?
Seen as I’ve seen real pleasure must condemn it’s self in flesh and the human body as sweet as it presents itself…
Lust the dangerous of all human sins as concurs the even more precious mind with it’s little details such as a kiss…
A kiss which sweeter does not exist nonetheless there is a second kiss which lust makes even sweeter…
Followed by a need of touching that pure flesh kissing it and holding it tight oh is no denial…
Fragments of love so sweet the smell like a red rose in bloom that slowly loses glory in the scattered sun…
Youth infinitely has such vanity due to the fact that it lasts so little and is similar to happiness which has the same value…
Bitter as pride is in relationships of love so is marriage to the thief of your heart which does not deserve your smallest of attention…
To finish I shall bring a some what mystery needed to fill your jaded imagination doing so I say just no to all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.valeriedounias.com

Denial Of Love And Lust
Page 1 of 1